Work for Us!
CURRENT POSITION(S) OPEN:
- Office Manager (part-time)
DEADLINES: The application process will be open until the posted position is filled.
Applications may be submitted in person or by mail to the 4:12 Kids Office, who addresses are listed on the bottom of this page. Emailed applications will not be accepted. Applications may be downloaded and filled out or picked up at the office, address below.
SELECTION PROCESS: Each application will be thoroughly reviewed and considered. Only the top candidates will be called in for an interview.
WORK SCHEDULE: Position is currently part-time (20-25 hours per week). Scheduled hours will be within Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm, but most often will be Tuesday – Thursday from 9am – 4pm. Scheduled will be populated at least 2-weeks in advance. An occasional Saturday may be required. There may be opportunity for this to move into a full-time position seasonally.
PAY AND BENEFITS: Rate of pay will be hourly and will be dependent on experience, between $10-$15 per hour. No benefits are available at this time.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANT:
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older.
- Applicant must not have a criminal history of family violence, crimes against children or federal offenses. Misdemeanors will be looked at on an individual basis. Applicants are subject to a background check.
- Due to the information collected on clients and volunteers, applicant must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Applicant must exude a cheerful demeanor, be able to communicate with clients in a courteous and respectful manner and represent 4:12 Kids’ in a positive manner.
- Applicant must commit to volunteering in at least (1) major 4:12 Kids events per year. These events include, but are not limited to: Easter Eggstravaganza, Back-to-School Event, Christmas Event.
- Applicant should consider attending other 4:12 Kids sponsored activities. These items may include, but are not limited to: Prom Event, Thanksgiving Box Prep and Deliver, parades and other events where 4:12 Kids has a presence.
- Applicant must be willing to grow and learn new things.
- Applicant must be willing to promote 4:12 Kids by word of mouth, social media and other mediums as they become available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Office Manager will be a key holder – responsible for opening and closing the office.
- Greet clients in a courteous and non-judgmental manner.
- Answer telephone calls and general email inquiries. Ensure all messages get passed on to the necessary parties.
- Craft and send correspondences such as thank you notes, get well cards, follow up with sponsors and donors and general inquiries.
- Maintain client, donor, volunteer and sponsor databases.
- Create reports based on Executive Director of Board Member request.
- Update social media when requested.
- May be asked to run general errands around town, such as to post office, store or a school.
- Maintain cleanliness of the offices, restrooms and common areas.
- Maintain inventory of office and general supplies. Notify supervisor when items are running low.
- Participate in Chamber of Commerce events that are held during the workday, to include monthly luncheons when Board is not able.
- Under the direction of the Volunteer Coordinator, assist in the recruitment and training of new volunteers, to include keeping them abreast of volunteer opportunities and ways to serve.
- Keep Volunteer Coordinator up-to-date on any changes with the volunteer team.
- Assist in the planning, coordination and execution of special events.
- Liaise between school administrators and staff to meet the needs that may arise with a student(s) or family.
- Research possible grants or sponsorships that 4:12 Kids would qualify for.
- Be willing to share ideas or suggestions regarding 4:12 Kids’ activities or programs.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Executive Director or the Board.