We cordially invite you to participate as a Sponsor for the 3rd annual Community Easter Egg-stravaganza. Funds received will be used to advertise, print signage, purchase volunteer shirts, pay for the activities not donated in-kind, create prize baskets for gold egg winners, general expenses of putting on an event of this magnitude, and helping keep this event free for the community!
Last year, over 750 people attended this event! We had 10,000 (yes, ten THOUSAND) stuffed Easter Eggs. Our goal is again 10,000 Eggs!
But we cannot do this without you. We hope you consider sponsoring this amazing event and one of these tax-deductible levels:
TITLE SPONSOR: AM Technical Solutions
KID ZONE SPONSOR: Johnny & Sons Paint & Body Shop, LLC.
- All About You Boutique
- 1st Lockhart National Bank
- Promiseland Church
- Michelle's Inc.
- Lockhart Ford - Ford Motor Company
GOLDEN EGG SPONSORS:
- Vida Wellness
- Hinkle Surveyors
- Magnolia Jewels
- State Farm Insurance - Rebecca Pulliam
- Whizzerville Hall
- Coleman Family
- Snap Fitness
- Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union
CHOCOLATE LEVEL BUSINESS BOOTH (Unlimited): $50
- Factory Connection
- Plum Creek Recovery Ranch
- Caldwell County Republican Party
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATION BOOTH SPACE: FREE
- Non-profits looking to set up a booth may do so free of charge with approval; must provide certificate of Non-Profit status.
- Booth must provide a ‘to-do’ for children in attendance. (i.e. crafts, free drinks, game, giveaways, etc.).
*(Vendor booths will be available on a first-paid basis. Must bring own tent, tables, chairs, etc. No electricity is available; may bring generator.)