CURRENT POSITIONS OPEN:
- Office Manager (part-time)
DEADLINES: The application process will be open until the posted position is filled.
Applications may be submitted in person or by mail to the 4:12 Kids Office, who addresses are listed on the bottom of this page. Emailed applications will not be accepted. Applications may be downloaded and filled out or picked up at the office, address below.
SELECTION PROCESS: Position will be open until filled. Each application will be thoroughly reviewed and considered. Only the top candidates will be called in for an interview.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANT:
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older.
- Bi-lingual is a plus but not mandatory.
- Position is currently part-time (20 – 28 hours per week). Scheduled hours will be within Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm. Schedule will be populated at least 2 weeks in advance. An occasional Saturday may be required. There may be opportunity for this to move into a full-time position in the future.
- Applicant will be on 1099 status.
- Pay is dependent on experience. You may include your salary requirements when applying if you would like.
- Applicant must not have a criminal history of family violence, crimes against children or federal offenses. Misdemeanors will be looked at on an individual basis. Applicants are subject to a background check.
- Due to the information collected on clients and volunteers, applicant must be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Applicant must commit to volunteering in at least (2) major 4:12 Kids events per year. These events include, but are not limited to: Easter Eggstravaganza, Back-to-School Event, Christmas Event.
- Applicant should consider attending other 4:12 Kids sponsored activities. These items may include, but are not limited to: Prom Event, Thanksgiving Box Prep and Deliver, parades and other events where 4:12 Kids has a presence.
- Applicant must be willing to grow and learn new things.
- Applicant must be willing to promote 4:12 Kids by word of mouth, social media and other mediums as they become available.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Will be a key holder – responsible for opening and closing the office.
- Greet clients and donors in a courteous and non-judgmental manner.
- Answer telephone and general email inquiries. Ensure messages get passed on.
- Craft and send correspondences such as thank you notes, get well cards, follow up with sponsors and general inquiries.
- Maintain donor, volunteer, and sponsor databases.
- Create reports based on databases.
- Update social media when requested.
- May be asked to run errands in town, such as to the post office, store, or a school.
- Maintain cleanliness of offices, restrooms, and common areas.
- Maintain inventory of office and general supplies. Notify supervisor when items are running low.
- Participation in Chamber of Commerce events, to include monthly luncheons when Board is not able.
- Under the direction of the Volunteer Coordinator, assist in the recruitment and training of new volunteers.
- Under the direction of the Volunteer Coordinator, manage communication with existing volunteers, to include keeping them abreast of volunteer opportunities and ways to serve.
- Keep Volunteer Coordinator up to date on any changes with the volunteer team.
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of special events.
- Liaise between school administrators and staff to meet special needs that may arise with a student(s) or family.
- Research possible grants or sponsors that 4:12 Kids would qualify for.
- Additional duties as assigned by Executive Director or the Board.
Download application below or stop by the office to pick up a blank copy.
Submit Completed Applications to:
In-Person: 412 Kids Office 521 N. Pecos Street Lockhart, Texas
Via Mail: 4:12 Kids PO Box 1324 Lockhart, TX 78644