BASIC DUTIES FOR EACH POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Serves in the position for 2-years.
- Together with all Directors, makes up the Board of Directors.
- Board of Directors has control and management of the affairs and business of the organization.
- Makes rules and regulations concerning the organization.
- Approves and affirms any and all employees, staff or Members necessary in the conduct of the business of the organization.
- Approves the budget, large financial requests and other requests made of the organization.
- Prepare an agenda for all membership meetings and email this agenda to all members 10-days prior to such meeting. Secretary shall keep the minutes and records of each meeting and email reports to all Members no more than 3-days after held meetings.
- File any certifications required by any statute, federal or state, such as annual reports.
- Present to the membership at any meetings any communication that has been addressed to the organization by mail. Submit to the Board of Directors the same.
- Craft and sending correspondences such as thank you notes, get well cards, follow up with sponsors and general inquiries.
- Assist with end of year reports.
- The treasurer shall have the care and custody of all monies belonging to the organization, be responsible for such monies or securities of the organization and be one of the officers who may sign checks or drafts of the organization.
- Submit to the Executive Director, a monthly written account of the finances of the organization by the 10th day of each month.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a written Budget.
- Assist with end of year financial reports.
- Assist in the recruitment and training of new volunteers.
- Manage communication with existing volunteers, to include keeping them abreast of volunteer opportunities and ways to serve.
- Be the liaison between volunteers and the Executive Director.
*NOTE: Members’ duties may be altered from time to time, upon the discretion of the Board of Directors, based upon necessity.