BASIC DUTIES FOR EACH POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Serves in the position for 2-years.
- Together with all Directors, makes up the Board of Directors.
- Board of Directors has control and management of the affairs and business of the organization.
- Makes rules and regulations concerning the organization.
- Approves and affirms any and all employees, staff or Members necessary in the conduct of the business of the organization.
- Approves the budget, large financial requests and other requests made of the organization.
- The treasurer shall have the care and custody of all monies belonging to the organization, be responsible for such monies or securities of the organization and be one of the officers who may sign checks or drafts of the organization.
- Submit to the Executive Director, a monthly written account of the finances of the organization by the 10th day of each month.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of a written Budget.
- Assist with end of year financial reports.
*NOTE: Members’ duties may be altered from time to time, upon the discretion of the Board of Directors, based upon necessity.